Skip to content
What is a pre-order?
- Is an order that you will be able to guarantee the purchase of an item that is not yet available for shipping, as it is in production.
How long will it take to ship out my pre-order
- The estimated period for shipping availability is 14 working days from the date of payment. From the moment the item arrives in our store, we will process the orders within 1 days.
What are the advantages of buying a pre-order item?
- The advantage of buying an item in pre-order is that you can guarantee the size or item you want without risking that it runs out as soon as it is available in our warehouse.
- Requests for certain items can be multiple. For this reason, their availability can run out even before they physically arrive in stock.
How to fulfill a payment?
- Payment is required at the time of the purchase. The total amount of the order will be charged once at check-out.
When a delay occurs and why?
- In the unlikely event of a delay, our Customer Service Team will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Can I combine in stock and pre-order items?
Still need help?
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service at 0712799123 and we will do our best to solve it to your satisfaction.