This is a 2.6 inch LCD expansion board with serial SPI interface. This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffering, so that it is easy to control by MCU.
It leads out the pins of the LCD and breakout pins pitch is 2.54mm, so the secondary development is easy.
It leads out PAD pins so that you can plug it onto the breadboard or use cable to connect it for Arduino board.
– Can use it to display characters, graphics and BMP format images.
– Compatibility: Because the logic level is 3.3V, it is compatible with 3.3V for Arduino board, you can connect to it OPEN-SMART UNO R3 with 5V/3.3V power switch.
You need to add a level conversion circuit if you use a 5V for Arduino Board. You can also connect it to other 3.3V MCU directly.
– Resolution: 128*64, monochrome
– Display size: 2.6 inch;
– Active area: 55x28mm
– PCB size: 85×51.2mm
– Drive IC: ST7567
– Backlight color: yellow-green
– Operating voltage: 3.3V;
– Logic level: 3.3V;
– Operating current: the maximum is 30mA
– IO Port Package: PAD is available, the pin pitch is 2.54mm.
– LED pin can connect to external backlight control circuit to control the brightness of backlight. You can connect it to GND to turn on the backlight all day.
– Great for DIY