It is a Digital display Led Home Automation Delay Timer Control Switch Module Timer Controller, Operating voltage: 6-30V, support micro USB 5.0V power supply, Output capability: Can control the device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A. It can be applied to many fields; there is wide range of application.Delay timer is great component in electronics industry
– 1. Wide voltage power supply (6 ~ 30V), supports micro USB 5.0V power supply, easy to use;
– 2. The interface is clear, simple, powerful and easy to understand, can meet almost all your needs;
– 3. With emergency stop function (STOP button) and reverse polarity protection which can avoid burning by reverse connection.
– 4. Adding sleeping mode, when the mode is enabled, if there is no operation within 5 minutes, the display will be turned off automatically, press any button will wake it up;
– 5. You can set different parameters of OP, CL, LOP, which are independent to each other and are stored separately;
– 6. All the parameter settings will be stored automatically when power is off.
– P1: Trigger signal, the relay is on “OP” time, and then disconnect; Within the “OP” time, proceed as follows:
– P1.1: signal is triggered again, invalid
– P1.2: signal is triggered again, re-clocking
– P1.3: Signal is triggered again, relay is disconnected, stop the clock;
– P-2: Trigger signal, after the “CL” time is off , the “OP” time is on. When the timing is completed, the replay will be disconnected;
– P3.1: Trigger signal, after the “OP” time is on, the “CL” time is off, then cycle the above actions. If trigger signal within the loop, the relay will be disconnected and stop the clock. The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
– P3.2: No need to trigger the signal after powering up, the “OP” time is on, the “CL” time is off, then cycle the above actions; The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
– P-4: Signal holding function. If the signal is triggered, timing is cleared, the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, the relay will be off when the “OP” time is over; if another signal is triggered during timing, timing will be cleared.
– Operating voltage:6-30V, support micro USB 5.0V power supply
– Trigger signal source: Active-high (3.0V-24V), have optocoupler isolation, can improve the system’s anti-jamming capability (customers can also shorting common ground).
– Output capability:Can control the device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A.
– Quiescent current: 20mA;
– Operating current: 50mA
– Service life: more than 10 million times
– Working temperature: -40c ~ 85 c
– Dimension: 623817mm.
– With optocoupler isolation, enhanced anti-jamming capability, industrial grade board. The parameter setting will be stored forever when power is off.
– Special Note: The output of the replay is passive contact, without voltage output, just for controlling the on or off of a single circuit.
– Timing range
– 0.1 seconds (min.) to 999 minutes (max.) continuously adjustable
– How to choose the time range?
– After setting the parameter values in the mode selection interface, you can choose the timing range by short pressing “STOP” button;
– XXX. decimal point is in the units digit, timing range: 1 second to 999 seconds.
– XX. X decimal point is in the tens digit, timing range: 0.1 seconds to 99.9 seconds
– X. X. X. decimal all light on, timing range: 1 minute to 999 minutes.
– For example, if you want to set the “OP” time to 3.2 seconds, you can move the decimal point to the place of tens digit, the digital display 03.2
– “OP” – On- time
– “CL” – Off-time
– “LOP” – The number of cycles (1-999 times, “—” represents infinite cycles).
– These parameters are independent, but are shared by each mode. For example, in P1.1 mode, the on-time “OP” is set 5 seconds. If you switch to P1.2 mode, the “OP” time of P1.2 mode will be 5 seconds too.
– In the main interface (display 000), short press “SET” button, it will display “OP” ( “CL”, “LOP”) and the corresponding time XXX;
– If there is only “OP” time in some modes (such as the mode P1.1, P1.2, P1.3), short press the “SET” button to display the OP and the corresponding time only;
– There are “OP”, “CL”, “LOP” in some modes (such as the mode P3.1, P3.2), short press “SET” button will display “OP” and the corresponding time, CL and the corresponding time, LOP and the corresponding number of times;
– After setting the mode, short press “SET” button can check all the set parameters of the mode at present in the main interface , easy and convenient!