The PWM output can set the frequency and service cycle respectively.
The frequency is divided into four areas: automatic switching:
1. XXX (without decimal point): The smallest unit is 1Hz, and the value range is 1Hz 999Hz; the minimum unit of
2. X. XX (decimal point in 100 bits) is 0.01 kHz, and the value range is 1.00 kHz 9.99 kHz;
3. XX. X (decimal point in ten places): The smallest unit is 0.1 kHz; and the range is 10.0 kHz 99.9 kHz.
4 X.X.X (decimal point in ten bits and 100 bits): The smallest unit is 1 kHz; and the range is 1KHz ~ 150KHz! E g frequency display: 100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse; 1.01 represents the PWM output pulse k.54.1 represents the output pulse PWM indicates the PWM output pulse 124KHz. service cycle: 0 100%; all settings are stored by power off.
The module has four independent keys, used to set the frequency and the service cycle, it admits short pressure (increases or reduces one unit) and long press (increases or decreases quickly), very simple, configures the parameters that save automatically, the loss of energy is not lost.
Area of application:
1. It is used as a square wave signal generator to generate square wave signals for experimental development.
2. It is used to generate square wave signals that control the motors.
3. generate an adjustable pulse for the use of MCU;
4. generates adjustable pulses to control the related circuits (PWM attenuation and speed regulation applications).
Operating voltage: 3.3 30 V
Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150 kHz
Frequency accuracy: Accuracy is approximately 2% in each range
Load capacity of the signal: the output current can be around 5-30 mA
Output amplitude: the PWM amplitude is equal to the supply voltage
Ambient temperature: -20 + 70
Dimensions: 3.7×4.3×7.8 cm / 1.46×1.69×3.07 inches
Quantity: 1 pc
1. There may be an error of 0-1 cm due to manual measurement. Make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the image may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 signal generator module XY-PWM1