1.Use special material to do waterproof seal, waterproof, insulation strong, with high safety.
2.driven by permanent magnet motor, small size, shape is the size of tinned coke cans, little vibration, low noise, large flow 50 l/Min (3.0 m3 / h), using a 12 v / 24 v dc regulated power supply, low to reduce the electricity cost, cost-effective to implement low cost, high efficiency and energy saving, long service life, can work 24 hours continuously, intermittent work more favourable to prolong the service life of the pump.
3. Easy installation; Pump with grille bar filter, easy to remove, easy clean, simple; Automatic filtering larger objects, protect the pump work, extend the service life of pump.
4. This series of miniature submersible pump can smoke particles is small, less oil and other impurities, in order to prolong the service life of pump, suggest the pump for maintenance on a regular basis, to remove residual dirt, and other objects on the pump.
5. The pump shaft is made of stainless steel manufacturing, durability, corrosion, fresh water, sea water can be used;
6. Can be widely used in sewage sampling, large flow rate of liquid transfer and low noise for the workplace; Large and super large aquarium, small swimming pool, reservoir filling water, fountains, and other purposes.
7. Adopt stainless steel shaft and the toughness moisture proof thermoplastic plastic pump body,
8. Can dive and burning protection.
9. Long life water-cooled motor.
10. Easy to install and remove the filter device, ensure the pump running without vibration free.
11. A short time without water won’t burn out pump operation.
1.Can be widely used in sewage sampling, large flow rate of liquid transfer and low noise for the workplace;
2.Large and super large aquarium, small swimming pool, reservoir filling water, fountains, and other purposes.
3.Fresh water, sea water quality analysis sampling, water purification, sewage treatment, sewage, round bilge sewage, aquaculture, water transfer, agricultural spraying, irrigation, floor, carpet cleaning, etc.;
4.Applicable industry: environmental protection, medicine, shipbuilding, fisheries aquaculture, such as industry, agriculture, domestic industry.
7.home economics, etc.
How a bilge pump works:
Non-automatic submersible pumps offer traditional operation activated by a float or panel switch. Removal of the motor cartridge allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Electric Submersible Pumps are by far the most popular type of electric Bilge Pumps, submersibles give very high outputs, are cost effective, have low amp draw and are easy to install. They are designed to fit in the lowest part of the bilge and only require discharge pipe work and electricity supply.