- Lithium Polymer batteries are a great choice for robot batteries because they have great capacity-to-weight ratios, giving you lots of power for very little weight.
- Our 3s 11.1V 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery is a great medium sized battery that can discharge up to 66A continously!
- To make it easy to connect/disconnect the battery from your project, each of these batteries has a Female T-Connector (Deans Ultra Plug compatble).
- They also have a standard 4-pin JST connector (.1″/2.54mm) that breaks out each cell for balance charging or battery testing.
- You can charge these batteries with our Mini Balance Charger or the Imax B6 Multi-Function LiPo Balance Charger.
- These batteries will plug directly into the chargers – with no need for adaptor cables!
|Continuous discharge rate||25C (66A)|
|Burst Rate||60C (132A)|
|Voltage per cell||3.7V|
|Max voltage per cell||4.2V|
|Suggest charge rate||1C|
|Max Approved Charge Rate||5C|
|Plug Type||Deans Plug/XT60/EC5/Traxxas|
|Size||106 x 34 x 23.3mm (±0-3mm)|
|Weight||182g ± 2g|