Lithium ion polymer (also known as ‘lipo’ or ‘lipoly’) batteries are thin, light and powerful.
- The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.7V.
- This battery has a capacity of 650mAh .
- The included protection circuitry keeps the battery voltage from going too high (over-charging) or low (over-use)
- means that the battery will cut-out when completely dead at 3.0V.
- It will also protect against output shorts.
- it is very important that you only use a LiIon/LiPoly constant-voltage/constant-current charger to recharge them and at a rate of 150mA or less.
Additional safety notes: Do not use a NiMH/NiCad/lead-acid charger! Also, do not abuse these batteries, do not short, bend, crush or puncture. As with all Lithium ion polymer batteries and with any power source – they should be used by experts who are comfortable working with power supplies.