- It is a component widely used in automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and noncontact switching.
- When proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out control signal.
- As it is capacitive type proximity switch, its detecting object target is not limited to only conductor, but also liquid and even powder things, like plastic, water, glass, oil, etc.
- It’s widely used in machine, paper making, light industry for limiting station, orientation taking count, speeding trial ect.
- Product Name : Capacitive Proximity Switch;
- Model : LJC18A3-H-Z/BY;
- Wire Type : DC 3 Wire Type (Brown, Black, Blue);
- Switch Appearance Type : Cylinder Type
- Theory : Capacitance Sensor;
- Output Type : PNP NO(Normal Open);
- Diameter of Head : 18mm;
- Detecting Distance : 1-10mm
- Detecting Object : Metal or Nonmetal Material;
- Supply Voltage : DC 6-36V;
- Current Output : 300mA;
- Response Frequency : 100Hz
- Operating Temperature : -25?¡ãC to +65?¡ãC (Non-freezing Condition);
- Cable Length : 120cm/47″;
- External Material : Plastic, Alloy