- The Pro Micro is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC designed by Spark fun Electronics.
- It is based around the Arduino Leonardo which means you no longer need an addition USB-Serial Interface to program your Arduino.
- Just plug in the board, download the addition Arduino add-on and you’re ready to start programming!
- The board is broken down into 24 individual pins and has 3 indication LEDs, one of which is dedicated to power.
- It features 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and TX.
- This version run on 3.3V at 8 MHz and can also run on 12V supplied to the “RAW” pin.
- Dimensions: 1.3×0.7″
- AT Mega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections