- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Standard SIM Card
- GPS Antenna: this is an uFL GPS antenna connector. You can connect either passive or active GPS antenna to it. Active GPS antenna runs at 2.8V voltage.
- MicroUSB: the charging interface for Li-Ion battery, of input voltage range from 5V to 7V. Beside, it is also the software debugging interface for SIM808 that you can upgrade firmware and debug software.
- Power Button: this is the hard power switch for the module. When the module is power up, you can turn on or turn off the module by pressing the button for 2s.
- Net Indicator: Red LED, it will tell the what status is about the module linking to network.
- Status Indicator: Green LED, it will tell whether the module is on, light when the module is running.
- Li-ion Battery: this is power supply for the module, input voltage is from 3.4V to 4.4V. It uses the XH-2.0mm connector, that make it convenient to connect to 3.7V Li-Po Battery.
- GSM Antenna: this is an uFL GSM antenna connector, just connect it to a GSM antenna for receiving GSM signal.
- SIM – Card Holder: SIM card holder for standard SIM card
- Microphone: this is the reserved interface for 2.8V microphone. By using the microphone, you can make voice calls and collect speech data around the module.
- VRTC: RTC backup. You can add external capacitor or rechargeable battery on it.