- The MCP3008 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) combines high performance and low power consumption in a small package, making it ideal for embedded control applications.
- The MCP3008 features a successive approximation register (SAR) architecture and an industry-standard SPI serial interface, allowing 10-bit ADC capability to be added to any PIC® microcontroller.
- The MCP3008 features 200k samples/second, 8 input channels, low power consumption (5nA typical standby, 425µA typical active), and is available in 16-pin PDIP and SOIC packages.
Applications for the MCP3008 include data acquisition, instrumentation and measurement, multi-channel data loggers, industrial PCs, motor control, robotics, industrial automation, smart sensors, portable instrumentation and home medical appliances.
- 10-bit resolution
- Eight single-ended channels
- SPI interface
- ±1 LSB DNL
- ±1 LSB INL
- 200 ksps sample rate at 5V
- -40 to +85°C temperature range
- AEC-Q100 Grade 3