- The IR2110 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels.
- Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic.
- The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction.
- Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in high frequency applications.
- The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 500 or 600 volts.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +500V or +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3V logic compatible Separate logic supply range from 3.3V to 20V Logic and power ground ±5V offset
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs