ZY-208 3220 Points Solderless Breadboard (by 4pc’s 830 pts.) AA074 having Article two terminal, 2520 jack, Four distribution rule: 700 jack, Four terminal · Bottom: black aluminum plate · Phosphor bronze nickel plating spring clip · Matching jumper wire, wire diameter 0.8 mm.
Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart.
For best results, use solid wires when breadboarding; you’ll find pre-cut jumper wire kits and premium jump wires especially convenient.
Specifications and Features:
- Four terminal: 2520 jacks
- Seven allocations: 700 jacks
- Four terminals
- Phosphor bronze plating spring clip
- Matching jumper, the diameter of 0.8mm
- Use: experiment, test
- Features: recycling, recycling, Color clear structure, easy to use