- The L9110S Dual Channel Motor Driver Module is a compact board that can be used to drive very small robots.
- This tiny module has two independent L9110Smotor driver chips which can each drive up 800mA of continuous current.
- The boards can be operated from 2.5V to 12V enabling this module to be used with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- A set of male header pins is used to connect this module to your robot’s microcontroller brain.
- The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals. A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction.
- This module can also be used to drive a single four line two phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or other project.
- Motor Voltage: 2.5 ~12V
- Motor channels: 2
- Max Continuous Current per Channel: 800mA
- Size: 31mm x 22mm x 12mm