- High sensitivity IR receiver
- Extremely sensitive to wave between 760-1100nm
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Comparator output indicator lamp
- AO, real-time thermister voltage signal output
- DO, high / low electric level signal output
- Analog quantity output
- Threshold rollover electric level output
- Threshold adjusted by potentiometer
- Detection Angle Range: About 60 degrees
- Power Supply: 0-15 V DC
- Hole Inner Diameter: Approx. 3mm
- Size (L x W): Approx. 36 x 16mm
- These types of sensors are used for short range fire detection and can be used to monitor projects or as a safety precaution to cut devices off / on.
- I have found this unit is mostly accurate up to about 3 feet.
How it works:
- The flame sensor is very sensitive to IR wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light.
- Analog output (A0): Real-time output voltage signal on the thermal resistance.
- Digital output (D0): When the temperature reaches a certain threshold, the output high and low signal threshold adjustable via potentiometer.
- VCC…… Positive voltage input: 5v for analog 3.3v for Digital.
- A0………. Analog output
- D0……… Digital output
- GND….. Ground
- Brand Name:DIYmall
- Type:Vibration Sensor
- Usage:Temperature Sensor
- Theory:Optical Sensor
- Model Number: FZ0081
- Output:Flame Sensor
- Type:Flame Sensor
- Power Supply:: 0-15 V DC