- Breakout board for the 3 axis ADXL335 from Analog Devices.
- This is the latest in a long, proven line of analog sensors – the holy grail of accelerometers.
- The ADXL335 is a triple axis MEMS accelerometer with extremely low noise and power consumption – only 320uA!
- The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g.
- There is no on-board regulation, provided power should be between 1.8 and 3.6VDC.
- Board comes fully assembled and tested with external components installed. The included 0.1uF capacitors set the bandwidth of each axis to 50Hz.