- This module has been sufficient to meet the day-to-day task of tracking, but also with the infrared distance sensor touch detection sensor, the robot makes your design more able to adapt to the situation.
- BFD-1000 specifically designed to be used as a black (white) line retrieval, particularly suited to the complexity of black and white line, cross black and white line detection,
- it is a 6 channel high sensitivity infrared sensor (5 channel line patrol a road un blinded) accurate identification of the black-and-white line.
- Detection distance: 0 – 4cm(black and white line sensors), 0 – 5cm(adjustable distance detection)
- Input voltage: 3.0V – 5.5V
- Output form: digital output (high and low level)
- BFD – 1000 integrated 5 channel high sensitivity tracking sensor for environmental impact, able to accurately track complex black line (white line) for a simple black line tracking more at ease.
- BFD – 1000 integrated infrared sensor barrier un blinded and distance can be adjusted by sliding rheostat.
- BFD – 1000 has a special touch sensor design, making robot’s design is simpler.
- BFD – 1000 output signals are all digital signal (high and low level), easily connected with the microcontroller.
- BFD – 1000 sensor output state has LED lights as an indicator for easy debugging.
- BFD – 1000 supports a voltage of 3.0-5.5v, meet most system’s requirements.
- Using the high sensitivity of the sensor, the tracking can be in the range of 0.5mm-40mm between arbitrarily changed without to make any adjustment