The UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module with the included antenna is fully compatible with the Arduino development platform . Based on the UBLOX NEO-6M-0-001 architecture chip can be integrated into a device and receiver such as a PND, GPS Mouse, Auto Tracker, Speed Detector and many other applications.
- UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module for Arduino.
- Independent GPS Receiver
- U-blox NEO-6M GPS Module
- Less than 1 second for first reading in the early fast or assisted.
- SuperSense® GPS Indoor: -162 dBm of tracking sensitivity.
- Anti-jamming Technologies
- Supports SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- 50-channel positioning system of u-blox 6, with more than 2 million effective correlators.
- Range update of position 5Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85 ° C
- Socket UART TTL
- EEprom to save settings
- Battery Rechargeable for backups
- 25X25mm Ceramic GPS Antenna
- RoHS compliant