3.3-5V SW 420 Motion Tilt Sensor Vibration Switch Alarm Module for Arduino
This Vibration Sensor can be used to detect vibration from any angle. There is an on-board potentiometer to adjust the threshold of vibration. It outputs logic HIGH when this module not triggered while logic Low when triggered.
BH1750FVI Digital Light intensity Sensor Module For Arduino 3V-5V Power
BH1750FVI Is a Digital Light sensor , which is an digital Ambient Light Sensor IC for I2C bus interface. This IC is the most suitable to obtain the ambient light data for adjusting LCD and Keypad backlight power of Mobile phone. It is possible to detect wide range at High resolution.( 1 – 65535 lx ).
this sensor has some advantages such like :
1) Illuminance to Digital Converter
2) Wide range and High resolution. ( 1 – 65535 lx )
3) Low Current by power down function
4) 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
5) I2C bus Interface ( f / s Mode Support )
6) No need any external parts
7) It is possible to select 2 type of I2C slave-address.
8) It is possible to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx by using this function
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
Used to avoid and detect obstacles, measure the distance within a wide range, map the objects surrounding the sensor by rotating it and Depth of certain places like wells, pits e.t.c
- Operating voltage: +5V
- Theoretical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 450cm
- Practical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 80cm
- Accuracy: 3mm
- Measuring angle covered: <15°
- Operating Current: <15mA
- Operating Frequency: 40Hz
Red Laser Dot Receiver Module
PCB size: 1.5 x 1.9cm
Working voltage: 5V
Output high level when receive laser signal
Output low level when not receive laser signal
The sensor uses a non-modulated laser receiver- please use indoors where no light- sunlight or other fixtures may interfere- recommended for use in dark environments.
Red Laser Dot Transmitter Module
Working voltage: 5V, wavelength: 650nm
Corded gaming laser mice
Motion input devices
Showing all 12 results