Capacitance Proximity LJC18A3-H-Z/BY Sensor Switch
its detecting object target is not limited to only conductor, but also liquid and even powder things, like plastic, water, glass, oil, etc.
- Detecting Distance : 1-10mm
- Detecting Object : Metal or Nonmetal Material;
- Supply Voltage : DC 6-36V;
- Current Output : 300mA;
- Response Frequency : 100Hz
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
Used to avoid and detect obstacles, measure the distance within a wide range, map the objects surrounding the sensor by rotating it and Depth of certain places like wells, pits e.t.c
- Operating voltage: +5V
- Theoretical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 450cm
- Practical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 80cm
- Accuracy: 3mm
- Measuring angle covered: <15°
- Operating Current: <15mA
- Operating Frequency: 40Hz
Infrared IR E18-D80NK Adjustable Sensor Switch 3-80cm
- U: 5VDC, I: 100mA, Sn :3-80CM
- Diameter: 17MM, Sensor Length: 45MM, Lead Length: 45CM
Infrared IR Proximity Sensor – Sharp GP2Y0A21YK IR 10cm to 80cm.
- Solderless Terminal (JST) Connector.
- Infrared proximity sensor.
- Analog output 3.1v – 0.4v
Infrared IR Proximity Sensor – Sharp GP2Y0A710KOF 100-500CM
Sharp infrared sensor type GP2Y0A710KOF this is one of the products proximity sensor or proximity sensor that can work up to 100-550cm.
LJ12A3-4-Z/BX Inductive Proximity Sensor Switch NPN DC 6V-36V
Proximity sensor that detects nearby metal, including aluminum foil;
- Detection Distance: 4mm
- Voltage: DC 6-36V
- Polarity: NPN
PIR Passive Infrared IR MOTION SENSOR
This is a simple to use motion sensor. Power it up and wait 1-2 seconds for the sensor to get a snapshot of the still room. If anything moves after that period, the ‘alarm’ pin will go low.
Showing all 16 results